Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 06-06-2012, 10:49 PM   #161
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
SeanMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 1,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kio707

Yes sir... Lots more...
Eagerly awaiting.
__________________

__________________
SeanMonster is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 12:27 AM   #162
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Kio707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,519
Be here Friday.
__________________

__________________
Kio707 is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #163
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Kio707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,519
Has anyone ever seen a fox face "host" a LTA? I have... Last night he was all in the LTA, I thought I lost him. But he's fine and swimming around like a champ. I'll try to get pics if he does it again.
__________________
Kio707 is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #164
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Gboy66's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cali baby
Posts: 6,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kio707
Has anyone ever seen a fox face "host" a LTA? I have... Last night he was all in the LTA, I thought I lost him. But he's fine and swimming around like a champ. I'll try to get pics if he does it again.
What the heck...ok thats some weird stuff lol
__________________
Gboy66 is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 10:58 AM   #165
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Jlsardina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SW Florida
Posts: 2,581
Send a message via AIM to Jlsardina
There's been a lot of weird fish stories lately. I've heard of a blue hippo eating Duncan's. A forgave eating torches. And now this. Lol
__________________
Jlsardina is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 11:03 AM   #166
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Kio707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,519
I know, it was crazy.. I was about to flush the LTA until I kept seeing the fox going back... Lol. My clowns won't host but my fox will... Smh.
__________________
Kio707 is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #167
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
SeanMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 1,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kio707
I know, it was crazy.. I was about to flush the LTA until I kept seeing the fox going back... Lol. My clowns won't host but my fox will... Smh.
The beauty of dealing with wild animals. Never know what you are going to get.
__________________
SeanMonster is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #168
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Kio707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,519
Pics of what's to come tomorrow... (this is from saltwaterfish.com website)
__________________
Kio707 is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 10:27 PM   #169
Giant Clam Addict
Community Admin
 
Sniperhank's Avatar



POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Summerville, Pennsylvania
Posts: 18,534
I hope you like what is coming your way! Their stuff is just amazing. I can't wait to see a pic of your candy cane. Mine came as red with green centers, just beautiful. And if they were part of the deals they are currently running, i'm assuming since I know the mandarin was part of it, you will be very happy. All of the coral I have in my tank right now are from their 25 dollar days.
Sniperhank is offline  
Old 06-07-2012, 10:31 PM   #170
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Kio707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperhank
I hope you like what is coming your way! Their stuff is just amazing. I can't wait to see a pic of your candy cane. Mine came as red with green centers, just beautiful. And if they were part of the deals they are currently running, i'm assuming since I know the mandarin was part of it, you will be very happy. All of the coral I have in my tank right now are from their 25 dollar days.
Yeah, it all is... I hope so. I'm very anxious... Lol
__________________

__________________
Kio707 is offline  
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.