Kole Yellow Eye Tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeff8183

Aquarium Advice Activist
Finally decieded to get a tang today and he looked like he had the most personality, anyone ever had one or have one, and tips on keeping him?

I had one for 2 days then returned it back to the lfs for a BPT. I guess it just like all other tangs, eats lots of dried algea and prepared frozen food.

well thanks, just tuned the lights back on, and he seems to be happy trying to play with my sleeper head goby but he doesnt seem to like him

i was actually thinking about getting a kole/ yellow eyed tang but my tank isn't ready for one and i am deciding on either this or the puple tang.

I've got one of 'em -- great little guy. Good eater, and picks at the algea on the glass and LR all the time. Just make sure your 'scaping has a few places for him to hide and take cover.
GL.
Matt

I have had mine for a couple of years now, it picks all day at the rocks and glass.
The only thing it will eat is Spectrum Pellets and Mysis, It will not touch nori.

Kaye

Back
Top Bottom