Koralia Evaluation 750 power head help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

superdave07

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have to Koralia Evaluation 750, if you look at the pic real good you can see the placement. My question is I have two big circles on of flow on both sides, is that how it should I really don't have a lot of movement on the top just some?

Attachments

• image-1718957553.jpg
    image-1718957553.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 136
Do you mean koralia evolution? lol. If I were you I'd angle them both towards the top to break the waters surface and you'd see the flows intercepting each other at the middle of the tank, getting rid of the circular flow at the ends.

Sarcothelia said:
Do you mean koralia evolution? lol. If I were you I'd angle them both towards the top to break the waters surface and you'd see the flows intercepting each other at the middle of the tank, getting rid of the circular flow at the ends.

That's how they are place there both angled to the top not at each other. So maybe more up?

Maybe more up, since they sound pretty strong directing the flow more towards the surface might make them manageable. I have a maxijet that is a bit too strong for my tank and I have it angled up so that it doesn't move around my sand.

Back
Top Bottom