last question before I start

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaboke

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am ready to order my live rock from liveaquaria.com but can not decide on 22 LB or 45 LB I prefer the last but would it be way to much for a 20G

An then for the waterparameters I now for amm. , nitrite , nitrate and salinity between 1023 - 1025 is there annything more that I have to pay attention to please let me now

Kaboke

Personally, I dont think 45 lbs is too much for a 20 gallon. Sounds like a good filtration system to me.

Unless you're absolutely strapped for cash, in my opinion, you want to have a little extra rock when you're aquascaping anyway. That gives you more options as to how you arrange everything, and if one of the pieces of rock just doesn't want to "fit" anywhere you don't have to use it. You can always give the "leftovers" to your LFS, or break them up and use them as rubble in a filter.

I also agree that the 45 lbs would be best. Cant get no better bio filtration. Is it the fiji LR?

yes it is the fiji Lr ... can I use the ruble in my skimmer its a back pak 2R+

or is that not possible

Kaboke

I`m not sure of that skimmer but Fiji is a little bit on the heavy side so I`m sure it will fit all in your tank.

Back
Top Bottom