leather coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ozorowsky

Aquarium Advice Freak
Are these better placedon a rock or in the sand? I have mine in a rock that had a hole just about the right size to slip it into

My leather is mounted on a small rock and that I placed in the sand. Not sure if thats a good thing but it has doubled in size so something must be ok.

My leather is mounted on a small rock and that I placed in the sand. Not sure if thats a good thing but it has doubled in size so something must be ok.

Carey! Always good to see ya!

Are you into fragging at all? Seems like a cheap/affordable way to get corals if people meet up and frag their corals and trade.

Any info on that?

I will be getting into fragging very soon, as most of my zooas are obscenely large colonies now. i figure I'll frag the easy ones at first and put them in my new 20g tank I got today.

Check out craigslist. theres a ton of people near me always selling frags for like $10.

I will be getting into fragging very soon, as most of my zooas are obscenely large colonies now. i figure I'll frag the easy ones at first and put them in my new 20g tank I got today.

Check out craigslist. theres a ton of people near me always selling frags for like $10.

Do you search for corals or frags? I'm going to search for both right now

Back
Top Bottom