Led light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The first one would work if you don't live in the US. It doesn't ship here.

The second ones are similar to what I use. That will have plenty coverage for your tank, and you'll support anything.

I live in the uk, so the second would be the best buy for my price range? I was going to get 2 of the second option so would that support anything I choose to put in my tank?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I live in the uk, so the second would be the best buy for my price range? I was going to get 2 of the second option so would that support anything I choose to put in my tank?

Thanks

The second option is a 2pc of the fixture. Each of those fixtures will cover a 24" x 24" cube. So just order one of that listing and you will be fine.

Ok thanks for your time and reply

I recently bought an ocean revive full spectrum led fixture. I buy corals from a guy who's been selling and growing corals for 5+ years and that's what he's been using. Very well priced

Thought I would let every one know how I got on, went ahead and bought this
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311015533...l?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=311015533159&_rdc=1

For the money I paid this is a great piece of kit, I don't think it looks to bad and it really kicks out some light, the dimmers are handy and I found it to be well built considering it is chinies. The seller posted it extremely quick and I received it within 2 days. The only bad point is that when turned to half power the one of 3 fans kick in which I find noisy but bearible, turned up to full power on both dimmers and it is really load, I find it a bit a noting when I have the tank in my living room but all in all I think this is a great buy for the price.

Sent from my SM-T230 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Apologise for the awful picture

Attachments

• 1420119779369.jpg
    1420119779369.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom