LFS is hooking me up I think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kwtowmaster

Aquarium Advice Activist
LFS told me he would order me ice cap vho hood ,for his cost $620 + shipping .this will give me 640 watts,rite now I have 190 watts,tank is starving for lite.72 inch hood 4 bulbs,he said just pick them up and pay for them when they come in.I see them all over for at least $700 .someone please tell me what a good deal this is ,so I dont feel so guilty for spending so much money 8O Ill be selling old lights to 4ft.pc and 4ft.double bulb ultra tri lux

Im not sure about prices, but VHO lights and Ice Cap balasts are good one, as for my LFS, I think they would sell a book to a blind man, but then again all are not bad

That's a pretty good price for the complete hood. You might check into the cost of a canopy for your tank. You can get a VHO retro kit from www.championlighting.com for $449.90+shipping. This is 2 Icecap 430's, endcaps, and URI bulbs of your choice. Not included are reflector and fans. If the complete hood is what you want, I'd say that's a good deal. Check to see if it comes with fans...you'll probably want them.
Logan J

kwtowmaster said:
getting lights from championlighting comes w/ fan splash lens 2 remote ballasts 2 power switches
???

Are you saying that the first cost of $620 was not a complete package?

Back
Top Bottom