Lighting cycles....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jmkb02

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was curious what everyone's lighting cycles are? I run my mh's for 5 hours a day starting and ending with my actinic t-5s and ending with moonlights over my 135. Start 9:30 am, end 9:30 pm, sometimes leave moonlights on depending on night and who's over.
What about everyone else??

My light is LED so a bit different. My Moon light run thru the night and it has its lunar cycle so it is kinda different every night. My true blue LEDS turn on from 10% to 100% from 10 am to about 3PM and stay 100% till about 7PM and start dim back down to 0% from 7PM to 11PM.

My white LED on from 10% to 100% from 11 aM to 3 PM and full on from 3 to 6 then dim back down to 0% till about 9pm

Yeah i would love to be able to run LEDs, especially with a full moonlight schedule. Hopefully soon my wife will give me the thumbs up for LEDs

I have my actinics turn on at 1 pm. My HO lights turn on at 2 pm. The HO turns off at 10 pm. The actinics turn off at 11 pm. Then I also have blue moonlight led's running 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom