Lighting for 29g biocube sw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea thirty mins is plenty ...but just FYI don't trust a guy that's selling you stuff a lot of lfs will tell you yea everythings good buy a fish when infact there not... So test your levels daily and make sure.. by the way how did you cycle your tank? And how long has it been set up.

Oh he isn't that type we actually use to work together and he's been helping me on a personal level since the very beginning and I've seen he's personal tanks and he showing me his technic an what not and I have been check the levels as well as going to him an havin him check it as a back up. Tanks been up and running 2 weeks with just live rock and 2 turbo snails what else do u want to know like my filtration set up and temp 84.7 salinity 1.025

U have to add a ammonia source in order to start the cycle two snails are not enough.. so know u have a fish which is going to be the ammonia source you need to pay extra attention to the levels

Ammonia source was one frozen shrimp in a fine mesh bag

Ok so then you did cycle the tank ...:)

haha yes I did :D I'm actually about to build a media rack for my chemi pure elite purgien and live rock I don't want to stick a tape measure in the tank water so would u or anyone for that matter know the measurements of chamber 2 in the bio cube 29?

Did it I just put the tape measure in a plastic bag and took measurements here's the end product I think it's pretty good cost me 13 buck and 2 hours better then 20 plus shipping n waiting 3 days

Attachments

• image-3053923353.jpg
    image-3053923353.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 75
Back
Top Bottom