How tall is your tank?
I do have a CREE fixture that can provide pretty good PAR at 36" deep (fixture is 3" above water level.
Here is the full reading.
3" 3000(Off the chart)
is what the fixture looks like
Also here is few pictures of couple of my client's tank shot.
Here is what it looks like with his "Taotronic" You can compare to the first picture.
Here is another person with 3 fixtures on his 48", I suggested him not to get 3 fixtures but he want to match the "brightness" of his 2x250W MH
doesn't look as bright as MH
but it provides a lot higher PAR)
Here is the feature comes with the wireless controller
- Wireless receiving module with wireless controller
- 2-channel capable
- Active- & passive-cooled using internal temp probe and cooling fan
- Automatic day & night circulation
- Programmable night time length
- Cloud Simulation
- Lunar Cycle
- Dimmable 0 – 100%
- Exterior light compensation mode
- Cree XPE Blue 3 Watts x 4
- Cree XPE Royal Blue 3 Watts x 12
- Cree XPG Warm White 5 Watts x 2
- Cree XPG Neutral White 5 Watts x 6
Oh and you can check out the light in action on Youtube by searching "Pharos LED
The price for 2 of them with controller is $848 (Free Shipping). I do carry other lower cost fixture but since someone already provide you a value option, I just think I should provide you a alternative.
The light also can be place on top of stand as well but sold separately.