Lighting question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes but not quite enough for sps imo unless at the very top of the tank.

These corals are under 4 39w t5's. So ya that fixture should be fine for most. I dont do sps or clams but everything else is rockin.

Attachments

• image-1681525107.jpg
    image-1681525107.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 84
Your tank is beautiful!! Love all the color! Is your clown hosting the brain or did it just happen to be there for the pic?

Im not sure what you mean? I have a 4 bulb fixture with 2 actinic + bulbs and 2 10,000 k bulbs. All 39w. Run them 9 hours a day on a timer...

Animal-Chin said:
Ya the clown has been hosting the brain since i put him in the tank. It's his home for sure...

And that's not ticking off the brain? it's cute, but I'd be afraid it will kill the brain. Guess there's not much you can do about it, he'll host whatever he's gonna host. :)

It ticked ofd the brain for two days but then it opened up and it hasnt been an issue since. Been about six months i guess...

Animal-Chin said:
It ticked ofd the brain for two days but then it opened up and it hasnt been an issue since. Been about six months i guess...

Oh, that's good! Especially since its not like you can change your clowns mind for her and make her stop liking it!! Lol.

Back
Top Bottom