live rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for all the good advice tonight. I am probably a couple months away from starting it but I want all the info I can get ahead of time

Good thinking and not rushing into it like every else (including me, I just got lucky) but a cycle will take only about a month

I may start buying rock and sand and salt over the next few weeks so I don't spend alot at one time

Well off to bed I go. Again.. really appreciate ya taking time to answer my questions

I just got my 55 gal setup filled with tap water. It has nothing in it. I bought 40lbs of live sand, but haven't started. Want to take it slow. I am going to buy mostly dry rock with a small amount of live rock. Suggestions for starting the process?

I just got my 55 gal setup filled with tap water. It has nothing in it. I bought 40lbs of live sand, but haven't started. Want to take it slow. I am going to buy mostly dry rock with a small amount of live rock. Suggestions for starting the process?

First use ro/di water not tap. Bulk reef supply has some good inexpensive ones.

Back
Top Bottom