Live Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A new website, not much contact info except a phone number and a yahoo email, paypal as their only vehicle for transactions. I would use caution. Too good to be true comes to mind. I also wonder who would their supplier be, thats very cheap rock.
Maybe they are just upstarting, but I would ask some questions.
Sorry if I seem a little paranoid, but I sell online for a living. Have seen questionable places come and go.

I agree with Shark. I `ve always gone by if it too good to be true then it pobably isnt. But maybe someone out there can prove us wrong.

I noticed in your signature that you have Carribean, Is it a very dense rock or kinda light? I think it sounds a little too good to be true too. I hate to be scared of a good deal too though...

Intmarinefish.com

Anybody ever ordered from them before? Are they any good? Is Gary trustworthy with his live rocks?

intmarinefish sucks!

unfortunately, i ordered from intmarinefish and all i got was rock with ZERO life!! i ordered the uncured and you would think that it would be full of stuff but it looks like the guy, Gary, just pulled it out of the beach and sold it.

DO NOT BUY!

waste of money!!! :evil:

Scottm said:
I think live aquaria has a special on their fiji stuff right now go check that out.

I picked up 45lbs of it.... Its not the greatest stuff but you get what you pay for. I would say its probably worth the $.

Back
Top Bottom