live rock in canada?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Red44

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi I was looking at a few websites and there shipping is to much does any one know any canada websites or local stores I live near Barrie Ontario hour from Toronto.

apparently big al's is fairly cheap, the price i paid is alot less then what alot of others have paid. 5.99/lbs.

also look at www.seaumarine.com i recently found this place and i'm a big fan. its in markham so the drive is a little bit for you but still do able. i'm in kleinburg and its 20 minutes away

Ok thxs I was in big ALS about a year and there live rock was $7.99 a pound I guess it went down and I'll check that website I was also reading this form but it was in 2006 there was a store in Newmarket called ocean corals know anything about it?

never heard about it

i bought the rock from the big al's in maple in january and i paid 5.99 it may have been on sale though, and i think when you buy more then 30lbs tehre is a lower price. call them and ask them. the barrie store has better customer serves then the one in maple does

Back
Top Bottom