LIVE ROCKS NEEDED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are many marine aquarium suppliers on the web that sell lr. Do a web search and spend some time comparing prices and products.

I can't say that any of them stand out as having especially good deals. Some do run specials once in awhile but you have to surf around for them.

I bought my rock from liveaquaria.com. However, there are some sites that specialize in lr and may be able to provide more choices and better prices.

I am getting mine from tbsaltwater.com. Another user got it from there and it looked incredible.

saltwaterfish.com also has pre-cured live rock. From the curing description they provide, it seems the rock is ready to go from crate straight into tank. Though I'm not sure how their prices compare to others, and I have never actually ordered anything from them (yet).

You could go with a mixture of base rock (cheaper) and LR, to save some money. I'm not sure who will ship to Canada.....Might want to ask in the Regional Forums, under Canada....

Believe or not, there are a couple of listings on ebay that do have nice rock. Do a search on ebay and read thier reviews. A friend of mine bought about 80lbs worth and they had a lot of stuff on them.

Back
Top Bottom