LiveAquaria Nano Polyp Pack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uh duh

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Has anyone purchased the Nano Polyp Pack from liveaquaria? I was thinking about it but I emailed them asking how many polyps are on each rock and all they said is "more than one." The pack is 49.99$ and comes with 5 rocks with different polyps. However, its kind of not worth it if its like 2 polyps on a rock.

And then theres ebays polyp rocks with about 120+ polyps on 6 rocks.. however.. it IS ebay. So I dont know which way to go. Should I stick with LiveAquaria? Or is there another site with good polyp packs that isnt overpriced?

I would avoid ebay. You could always purchase from some people on here who sell frags like Hara and Ellisz.

i would say members on the boards would probably be friendlier and give you better bang for your buck.... but if they have what you want, you dont have to avoid the ebay auctions... just be sure that if the colors on the auctions aren't what you get that they are going to take the pictures in the best possible scenario.

yea, I'm a bit reluctant to order from ebay.. especially with no guarantees. Seacrop.com seemed ok. However its kind of hard to see how big the pieces are or how mnay polyps are on each piece. I will try however to message some members here to see if they are selling any frags! Anyone willing to sell frags of polyps or mushrooms? I live in LA area and prefer to pick up than mailed! Thanks for the help!

Depending on how many you want, RoesMarineWorld.com has a great new nano pak of 5 for $89 shipped or 10 for $135 shipped. I have bought from them before with really good results.

I'm about 40 mins away from the LAX. I'm looking at that site to and its interesting! So many to choose from now!

If you are near the airport I know exactly where I would go. fishsupply.com I have ordered over $2500 with of corals from him this month alone. Great stuff. Always happy

Back
Top Bottom