Looking at All-Glass 75 gallon pre-drilled setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a 75 glass that I bought pre-drilled on the bottom with a built in overflow that is offset center.

I have been happy with it so far :)

Good tank and good system. Spring for the mega flow overflow kit; your overflow will be silent with this kit.

I have the 90 AGA but it's the same. I love mine. much better then my 55 not drilled

The mega flow is basically a premaid Durso that works alot better out of the box.

I noticed that there is an inlet at the bottom also and was wondering if I have to worry about the sand or rock blocking this inlet? thanks

The inlet is pretty far up and if it was blocked it would not keep it from operating either. It is double walled and the inlets on bottom and middle all go up to the top anyway.

I would recomend taking a dremel tool and enlarging the top slots for better flow.

I have this set up. I think the bottom slits are under my sand bed, but the other two are fine. You have to keep them clean, but I'm running a Mag 36 14' high at full boar so the flow isn't an issue.

Back
Top Bottom