Looking to add!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dragon5jt

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 40 gal. 42 lbs LR, Damsel, Clown, and some snails looking to add. I don't have much experience and need help finding direction. I want to add another fish, and perhaps some corals. My lighting is LED, white with moonlight blue switch for night lighting. I think my chemistry is good, and fish seem healthy.
Filter Fluval 206
Protein skimmer
Installed
No uv sterilizer.....
Thought?:confused:

You do not need a uv sterilizer at all even though it helps. Another fish to add that is interesting and colorful are anthias,that eat plankton. Also wrasse witch can be aggressive, so careful. Gobies are easy and fun to watch. But choose wisely, those are just some suggestions. You have limited space so choose a fish you like. You should even have less fish if your looking into corals. Soft corals are good beg ginger corals like mushrooms,Xenia, zoanthids etc are all good beginner corals. Don't look into anemones or hard corals until you decide to spend more money and have lots of experience as those corals are harder to care for. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom