Looking to build a 20 gallon sump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No the lip is just like 5-6" in both directions on that corner and I run 200 Micron bags

Ok nice well I'm going to use 1/4 inch acrylic so I get it tomorrow and do my cuts and glue it tomorrow

So I went to look at that silcone u use and that cost more money for it its 6.30 for 3 oz

honeysuckle11 said:
So I went to look at that silcone u use and that cost more money for it its 6.30 for 3 oz

Wow where you going lol... Check other brands for a better price it just needs to not be a mold inhibitor

I'd always go bigger if possible.. leaves room for upgrading your return pump and leaves almost no chance in clogging

yea i figure i drill a 2 inch hole in my custom hose bracket i made but i need to go to work tomorrow to drill the hole out first before i will glue it on top

hey i cant figure out how to add my picture in this box to show u what i did. how does that work

Hit add attachment pick you picture and let it upload then send the post

Yea i have a mini 40 gallon protein skimmer that i have to empty everyday til i upgrade which still its a 10 inch section. Figure i let it dry til i get home today from work and fill it to see if it works how it should with no leaks

almost got everything rdy for my refugium i have my overflow box and my return pump i just need sand marco algae and my hoses that fedds down and back up. i was going to get them today but guys wasnt in to give me the hook up

Back
Top Bottom