LR Set Up Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missbrett

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
These are the 3 LR layouts I have been thinking about. Is one way better then the other to place the LR? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421639551.323221.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'd do the first layout but make one structure off center and make them different sizes. Also don't put them to close to the sides or front so you can clean the glass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'd do the first layout but make one structure off center and make them different sizes. Also don't put them to close to the sides or front so you can clean the glass.

Thanks for the tips!!! Great ideas!!

Here's what I have on my 125 in work. I plan to make the structure on right a little bigger and build it to the right a little more but you get the idea.

Here's what I have on my 125 in work. I plan to make the structure on right a little bigger and build it to the right a little more but you get the idea.

I really like that!! It's pretty much the same as what I was thinking in my head. You'll have to post a photo once yours is complete. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome I have a thread going. I'm aiming to have it up and running by march. I have about 30 lbs of live rock from my 20 gallon to seed the tank with. Look up the rule of thirds if you want to get a better idea on how to make an aquascape appeasing to the eye. It helps me out alot.

I would do a mix of both 1 and 2. That's actually how I have my live rock set up at the moment.

rB9cKWi.jpg

I would do a mix of both 1 and 2. That's actually how I have my live rock set up at the moment.

rB9cKWi.jpg

Great looking tank!!! Good idea too!! Thanks.

rB9cKWi.jpg

What size tank is that? It looks really nice

Nice!!! I was torn between the 90 and 125 but my wife wanted the 125.

125 is 100% the way to go. If my wall was long enough for one I would have went with a 125g in a heart beat.

This is my setup. I plan on building the sides alittle more in the future.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1421963240016.jpg
    1421963240016.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom