LR setup first pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dizzyliz

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well finally got my LR in the tank. It is a bit of a challenge because it is viewable from both sides, the kitchen and the living room. Acutally the whole setup was a challenge trying to keep everything on the side and instead of the back. First try at posting pics hope it works.

--Liz

Attachments

• living_room.jpg
    living_room.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 169
Thanks, ammonia has crept up to .25. I am learning the art of patience, everyone here is asking when ya getting fish, when ya getting fish.....

I said when the tank is ready. Gaaawd I do want some fish but the rock gives us all something to look at in the mean time. heheheheh

Paaaaaatience, plus this gives me the time I want to research what critters I want to have.

--Liz

dizzyliz said:
Gaaawd I do want some fish but the rock gives us all something to look at in the mean time.

If you sit down, or stand up, real close, in time you will discover all kinds of little thingies crawling all over the rocks and sand. Quite interesting actually, just went trough the same thing a couple of months ago. Marine life is incredible. 8O :crazyeyes: :shocked!: :lol:

8)

Back
Top Bottom