Lunar LED lights question.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Squidy07

Aquarium Advice Activist
do I leave the lunar lights on all night or shut them off?

Convict2161 said:
I leave my on all night. There isn't a off switch for mine anyway. It's a bio cube.

Well my fixture has an on/off switch for the blues,whites, and led moonlight. I don't know to leave them on all night while I sleep or off?

Like I said for me I leave them on. I happen to like the effect and there very very dim. I like the shimmer effect when it hits the rocks. The tank it catty cornered in my bedroom. But again I don't have the option of turning them off unless I unplug it. The white and blues have seperate switches which is nice.

I guess it's preference. I mean there's moonlight in the wild right?

My 75 gallon african Cichlid tank is one all night. Just to add....

Convict2161 said:
Like I said for me I leave them on. I happen to like the effect and there very very dim. I like the shimmer effect when it hits the rocks. The tank it catty cornered in my bedroom. But again I don't have the option of turning them off unless I unplug it. The white and blues have seperate switches which is nice.

I guess it's preference. I mean there's moonlight in the wild right?

My 75 gallon african Cichlid tank is one all night. Just to add....

yea yor right there is moonlight in the wild it's the natural effect. Sunlight during the day moonlight during the night.

Gti_Leo said:
might as well turn them off they are mostly for the view so they can see the tank at night

ok thanks for yor reply

Back
Top Bottom