Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-18-2005, 03:49 PM   #11
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via Yahoo to Devilishturtles
I have mine on a timer, as well.

Live in the Western MD/West Virginia/DC Metro Area?
Join our very active regional forum Here

Like the advice someone just gave you? Add to their reputation! Click on the balance icon underneath their username and let them know.
Devilishturtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 03:57 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Actully, my LED moon light bulbs have an expected life of 100,000 hours.

I leave them on all the time, so I may have to replace the LED bulbs about 12 years from now. That'll set me back about 40 cents.

We'll be fighting in the streets with our children at our feet, and the morals that they worshipped will be gone.

And the men who spurred us on sit in judgment of all wrong, they decide and the shotgun sings the song.

125 SW
80 lb LR
330w PC
Euphyllia, Alveopora, Pachyclauvularia (Metallic Green and Daisy), Frogspawn, Torch, Gold Nepthea, Kenya Tree, Galaxea, Pulsing Xenia, various leather (umbrella, toadstool, fingers, devil fingers, lettuce)
Maroon Clown/White tip LT anemone, Powder Blue Tang, Female Swallow Angel, SixLine Wrasse, Solar Fairy Wrasse, Firefish, Fathead Anthias, Blue Mandarin, 3 Chromis, 3 Green Gobies
Clown Monarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 04:51 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak
Which lunar lights would you guys recommend? I saw a couple online relatively inexpensive.

Setting up a FOWLR tank that will have an eel or two, would love to get some lunars.

- Skinny
- Skins

210 gallon aggressive tank in process.
SkinnyPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 05:18 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Activist
Send a message via AIM to makana
i turn my moonlight on for 3-4 days in a row per month. i am attempting to simulate the moon's cycle...

29g berlin reef w/ 4.9 wpg and tons of current, 10g sump/fuge, and 12" CPR hang-on refugium

makana is offline   Reply With Quote

light, lights, lunar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com