Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-22-2006, 08:07 PM   #11
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Devilishturtles
I will be missing a week of classes to attend, it can be done. Go!

Just kidding, school is very important. 8)

Live in the Western MD/West Virginia/DC Metro Area?
Join our very active regional forum Here

Like the advice someone just gave you? Add to their reputation! Click on the balance icon underneath their username and let them know.
Devilishturtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 08:35 PM   #12
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
If one is a bio major it can acutally be more benifital to attend than the week of classes missed but YES stay in school. Dont skip as there will be plenty more MACNA's to come. And you can always ask for the DVD set.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 02:27 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via AIM to r6mason
let me just say I will be there and to all af Y'ALL coming

WELCOME TO TEXAS !!
Old 05-17-2006, 11:29 AM   #14
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
Just a reminder...Early Registration ends in two weeks on 5/31!! Ticket prices are discounted until then.

Who all is signed up to go from AA??
Old 05-17-2006, 11:36 AM   #15
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Devilishturtles
Man...thanks for the reminder Hara. I really gotta get the ball rolling on this and decide if I'm going or not!

Live in the Western MD/West Virginia/DC Metro Area?
Join our very active regional forum Here

Like the advice someone just gave you? Add to their reputation! Click on the balance icon underneath their username and let them know.
Devilishturtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 01:48 AM   #16
Tex
Aquarium Advice Freak

I signed up tonight and sent an invitation/reminder email to my local reef club members. Since I live about 6 hours from Houston I see this as a once in a lifetime chance to hear the world's foremost experts in our hobby. I can drive down there and back in a weekend. I told my wife and kids tonight and they're down with it. They might want to tag along to go shopping at the Galleria. Since I live within driving distance and will have a car I might even want to go check out some of the LFS and bring something home. The $129 price for the Galleria hotel is not too bad. Heck, it would cost at least $80 to stay in a cheap hotel off site somewhere. Anybody flying in who needs a lift around needs to PM me. Dang, I'm excited now.

So, since we are all going to be there we need to come up with a way to meet and interact. I'd love to meet you guys/gals.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:39 AM   #17
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Time is now upon us. THe conference will start and be over in a week. Whom from AA is going? Regretfully I can not attend this year.

I have hopes of having some people there that can submit updated reports as to the daily events?

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 10:47 AM   #18
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
I am going..

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com