Made out like a bandit!! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Daniel! Thank you! I don't think that's a scopus tang... I'm not sure but I'm leaning towards a mimic tang... The chocolate surgeonfish... Close up of him...

image-3057999823.jpg

Looks awesome!! I'm very jealous of your tank!

Thank you Evan! Don't be jealous of my tank buddy! You have spectacular looking tanks! :) if anything I'm jealous of yours! :D by the way you're a great photographer! You have a great gift! Keep using it!!! :)

Thank you Evan! Don't be jealous of my tank buddy! You have spectacular looking tanks! :) if anything I'm jealous of yours! :D by the way you're a great photographer! You have a great gift! Keep using it!!! :)

Thank you very much! :) means a lot to me!

Keep posting pics as well! And maybe make a video soon? :)

Haven't thought about a video! I'll try one soon! :) ill take more as soon as I get some more corals and LR.

All that scrubbing you did payed off big time. That tang is beautiful whatever he is!!!! You are such a encourager!!!!! Awesome

Really sad. I broke two frags while placing them in the tank. :/ the little stick looking thing I broke from the base and the top... It looks like a torch but I'm not sure what its called. And the orange plate thing... I broke it. I was told that would grow once broken... But not sure if it will make it. Kind of sad about it. Got the torch thing for free anyway... But gerrrrr... :/

Back
Top Bottom