mandarin compatibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There`s nothing to say that one is right and one is wrong. There`s no one way to do a SW tank. What might work for one might not work for the other. Your knowledge and Experience speaks volume. I dont see where any of the posters have said anything wrong about the subject. Good discussion

LOL -- this discussion just talked me out of getting a mandarin. Maybe after another year of experience :) Any Suggestions on reef / invert safe small (3-4in) colorful / active fish I can get to keep my ONE clown company in this huge 125gallon LOL...... One that will also get along with some tangs I want to buy in a month or two

Look at anthias, chromis, cardinals, firefish, you can add another clown. I like clarkii clowns in particular. Also, look at chalk bass. These are just some of my favorite groups of fish.

Look at anthias, chromis, cardinals, firefish, you can add another clown. I like clarkii clowns in particular. Also, look at chalk bass. These are just some of my favorite groups of fish.

+1 except add gobies and blennies.

Back
Top Bottom