Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-08-2004, 10:52 PM   #21
Moderator Emeritus

Not sure who to root for, sure who the money's on, though.

Old 07-09-2004, 11:33 AM   #22
Aquarium Advice Freak

UPDATE??????????

Don't forget to check AA Sponsors first.

www.macna2006.com
saberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 11:41 AM   #23
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via MSN to Brisc0
Update is coming. I didn't think it would be this difficult to make one. I went to sleep and this morning when I kicked on the lights Capt. Le Chuck is doing very well, but I can't find clyde anywhere. I don't see any pieces of clyde either. I am wondering if he has taken refuge with the astrea snails in the back filtration chamber in hopes of launching a sneak attack on the good Captain in the near future. Pics and an offical update will follow soon.

-105G SPS Reef with 30G Sump/Fuge Combo
-30G LTAnemonarium with mated porcelain crabs, 10 sexy shrimp, and 2 pink skunks all tied into the other 135G in my system.
Brisc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 01:00 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to quarryshark
I'm routing for the crab......Go Le Chuck!!!
Old 07-09-2004, 01:23 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice Freak

I thought le chuck was the mantis and clyde was the crab 8O
3x penguin 1140 ph
2x65 10,000K and 2x65 03 Acintic
40lbs cc/30lbs argonite sand mixture
80lbs keys rock (www.liverocks.com awesome stuff)
25lbs fiji/tonga lr
10lbs lace base rock (now hapily live with lots of coraline growth)
lziarek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 01:37 PM   #26
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
thought le chuck was the mantis and clyde was the crab
Correct, clyde is the lightfoot. Despite my divine intervention into the JBJ, clyde has discovered refuge with the astreas in the back filter compartment. I guess I will reward him for his stealthiness by taking him to the LFS and picking up some mantis fodder while I am there. I don't think a forceful comfrontation is going to work, and it doesn't seem as cool if I just drop the crab on top of him, so he will be allowed to live (if you can call taking him to the LFS any more humane than just allowing him to be clubbed to death But fear not, I still have ever intention of seeing how bonnie, the other half of the evil duo stands against the dreaded captain. I have seen them eat too many growth buds on my acros to allow a full pardon on the pair.

-30G LTAnemonarium with mated porcelain crabs, 10 sexy shrimp, and 2 pink skunks all tied into the other 135G in my system.
Old 07-09-2004, 10:18 PM   #27
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
So what to do now with this monster crab, its 1:30 in the morning and red eyed demon he may be, I am humane. So I do the only logical thing, I drop him in the JBJ nano cube
Reading how humane you were in the first post made the whole death match scenario you were setting up that much funnier! :P
Old 07-09-2004, 10:50 PM   #28
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Well everyone, clyde has packed up and headed for the coast. The LFS owner has adopted clyde and now I must retire to my silversides and fishing line to see if I can rope bonnie. As far as I can tell Clyde got word to her on his way out and she has gone into hiding. There is a small group of hippie bristle worms that hang out near my shroom cave and I think they have taken her in. Rest assured i will be posting as things develop.
In other news, Cpt. Chuck's lack of agressions got on my nerves today and I dropped one of the astrea cultists on his head. Chuck didn't much appreciate that and comensed a one hour bashing spree that could be heard throughout the house. I think the snails all converted.

Old 07-10-2004, 08:02 AM   #29
Aquarium Advice Activist

I love following this story :P
Old 07-10-2004, 11:11 AM   #30
Aquarium Advice FINatic

What a distasteful Pirate that Le Chuck can be. Apparently he came out and mooned a demonstration by the Anti-detrius micro fauna league last night. These pictures were turned in to me by outraged protesties. I better catch bonnie quickly as the captain must be growing bored now that he is all alone. I can see her in the main tank now eating some pocillopora like popcorn, she must have the munchies from hanging out with those bristleworms. Maybe tonight will be the night.

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com