Marine setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kcjordan35

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have up to recently kept tropical fish but have decided that I wont to move over to a marine tank, I haven't got much knowledge in this and would welcome any advice on the whole thing. I haven't brought a tank yet or any equipment but have been looking at Red Sea aquariums but not sure what other equipment I will need if so any!

I am completely open to all ideas and suggestions.

If you get a red sea aquarium you wont need anything else to start your tank except little things such as a refractometer, salt mix, test kits etc. That and the biocube make marine aquariums 10x easier.

Thanks for that, is the Red Sea aquarium one of the better ones on the market?

Would a chiller be required as I have been looking on YouTube and everyone seems to mention them

Nu-Nu the eel said:
If you get a red sea aquarium you wont need anything else to start your tank except little things such as a refractometer, salt mix, test kits etc. That and the biocube make marine aquariums 10x easier.

What is a biocube? Have looked on the Internet and it shows a small tank and not sure if in looking at the right thing

kcjordan35 said:
Thanks for that, is the Red Sea aquarium one of the better ones on the market?

Would a chiller be required as I have been looking on YouTube and everyone seems to mention them

I think they are great. I have one and i have a chiller hooked up because they do get pretty hot

Attachments

• image-87088348.jpg
    image-87088348.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom