maxi jet pro 1200 as return pump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Red44

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a maxi jet pro that can be converted into a return pump I was reading online and saw that they were used on nano tank unless I was reading wrong I have 72 gallon with soon to be 30 gallon diy sump and was wondering will maxi jet good for the return?

Red44 said:
I have a maxi jet pro that can be converted into a return pump I was reading online and saw that they were used on nano tank unless I was reading wrong I have 72 gallon with soon to be 30 gallon diy sump and was wondering will maxi jet good for the return?

Not sure this is what your looking for but I have a 29 BC and I upgraded my stock pump to the MJ 1200 and it's killer in comparison to stock!!

Convict2161 said:
Not sure this is what your looking for but I have a 29 BC and I upgraded my stock pump to the MJ 1200 and it's killer in comparison to stock!!

Thxs for the reply but I was asking if my pump would be strong enough to pump water back into the display from my sump so there's no chance of an overflow

Back
Top Bottom