Melissa coming home. Surprising her with mated mandarins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brenden

Aquarium Advice Addict
To all who have asked Melissa should be home tomorrow. I purchased her a mated pair of mandarins as a surprise. She has always wanted one. They are hanging out together in the main but I have seen no "dancing" yet.

Thanks fer the update. We've been wondering. A few of us were beginning to talk about a field trip to Piedmont to find out what's going on! :roll:

OK, we were coming to see the tank too. Dual purpose field trip. :wink:

What is the date? I bought a new washer and dryer "for Melissa" :) while she is in the hospital. The guys came to deliver it and saw the tank. They asked if they could go in and look at it. They looked, and looked, and pointed, and well you get the idea. I finely told them I had some things to do so they would leave. :) They were here about 1 hr.

awwww... that so nice!

If someone ever gave me a mandarin i'd flip lol.

Im going to be getting one when my tank is cycled and everythi gis bought...it'll get there...someday...

Glad to hear that she'll be home soon. Give her a hug from her AA family for us!

And if she doesn't want the scuba gear I'll take it!

I've been quiet, but have been checking out about Mel. I'm very glad for you two, especially for her that everything is going well. My thoughts are with you!

:)

Ironically enough they probably charged him for their "visit"!

Bulb2.jpg

Glad all is well! I also like to buy gifts for my family that involve my sw tank! LOL! OK you threw in a washer and dryer....good cover up! :wink:

Need Pics!

Back
Top Bottom