Monsterhouse, Underwater House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

plkdb

Aquarium Advice Activist
I know this is lounge material, but just wanted to remind everyone in a half hour Monsterhouse Underwater House is on. Its where they turn a house into a underwater theme. They do a lot of custom stuff if you have never seen the show, the houses always turn out really neat.

Yeah, I really gotta work on that time zone thing. I just got to see the last 10 minutes, so all I got to see was the finished product. Nice sized tank (250 gallons), just didnt think the decor was that great.

I was kind of disappointed. I thought it was going to be more focused around building the aquarium :?

Other then adding the aquarium, the periscope, and adding the round deck thing, what else was done other then decorating?

I was somewhat happy to see that they brought in 'professionals' to install and setup the aquarium. They did build the stand for it but had some local aqurarium/maintance shop come in and put it all together.

The parascope was cool and the new metal landing was about 90% of the show. That in itself was a huge project and for the first time they where very concerned about the building inspector. I wonder where they where as it seamed like the building code was very strict.

all in all i thought it was the best one yet even without the aquarium they were a great team

I thought it was going to be Larger than a 250 Gal. and I thought there would be more focus on the tank.

As one who watches the show with regularity i have to say this is one of the only teams that did not have some kind of power argument during the show. Everone seemed to work as a team.

I agree, They came together as a team from the start. Even under enourmous pressure (more that the usual monster house). They stuck together and showed what real teamwork could do.

Back
Top Bottom