Moonlight set-up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
@ mr. X thanks for the insight. I'll keep an eye on them. How would i really know? Will it be so obvious? Like, if i have neon green brain coral it will turn to brown? My clam is brown & pale yellow. Any signs that i should take notice of?

corals will slowly fade and brown out. The clam will extend it's flesh as far out as it can trying to increase surface area that's exposed to light. as for the clam finally failing- i don't know what that looks like because i've always kept clams under powerful lighting and didn't see any fail from lack of.

What is that bleached piece on top of the rock pile? an anemone? if that doesn't come back you'll know you don't have enough light.

Top most part?? Its a bubble coral. It is really white with white dots like a polka dots. I have a green anemone, if my light is not enough will he turn brown also?

Ahh, ok. Yes, it will fade. The green anemone will turn brown and/or possibly lose it's zooxanthellae, which in that case, it will turn white.

Back
Top Bottom