More Live Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joemama16341

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 55 gallon tank with 88 pounds of liverock in it. The Liverock is fugi rock and there is virtually no corallin on it if any. I have a big open stot still and I am going to order some florida keys rock from live rock.com how much more should I order? Mainly I want to order it from them so I have lots of corallin growth to start to get my other rock going.

did you mean fiji? I would talk to zac at lr.com and ask for 1-3 larger pices around 6 pounds each. that should give you lots of coraline alge to seed your FIJI rock. Are you sure that it is not base rock?

I would order 20-25lbs more. Just let the great folks at liverocks.com know what space limitations you have and what size pieces you want and they will find it for you.

Well I ordered my liverock yesterday I ended up ordering another 40 pounds I am extremely exited to see this stuff. I would say I feel like a little kid waiting for christmas morning. They delayed my shipment due to the weather but thats ok I would rather get it in the best possible condition and they know best. thursday will be a day of fun I can't wait. Can someone point me in the right direction for info on hitch hikers?

Can someone point me in the right direction for info on hitch hikers?
Check out the sticky thread on common hitch hikers at the top of the SW Identication category.

Just keep in mind that the more LR you order, the cheaper the shipping.

Back
Top Bottom