Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-29-2003, 02:10 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist
More set-up questions?

whats up guys, I put 110 lbs in my 55, I'm probably going to add another ten pounds to it. I am going to get LR from the internet, but they said it has to be cured for two to four weeks. I already have two rocks in there, would that be bad to cure them in my tank with the ones that have been in there for about 3 to 4 weeks. I also have two 1200 PH's, I only have one on right now because when they are both on, the sand spreads where the water flow collides and you can see the glass on the bottom, any Suggestions?

Hookman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2003, 02:45 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus
Are there any fish in the tank? If not, it is not a problem, if there is the rock will need to be cured in a seperate container, Rubbermaid tubs and rubbermaid garbage cans work well for this.

Curing Liverock...

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search