Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 09-28-2004, 05:41 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Send a message via AIM to bschroller
Originally Posted by quarryshark
A large angel and a dwarf can be mixed fine in a large system. Would (as you would be doing) put the Koran in last, it will end up being the boss of the tank and would bully anyone put in after him.
That being said, I wouldn't put one in a 36 gallon for even a short period of time.
Even with a 120, that is a bit tight for a large angel. Thats a fish that can get to 12"+.
how fast do they grow? The one I was looking at in the store was only about 2 inches. I just figured I'd keep him in the small tank a few months before moving him. I didnt think he'd grow too terribly much in that time.

bschroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 12:05 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to quarryshark
My Angel was about 3 " last Nov when I got her. She is over 5" now. They grow pretty fast.
A couple of months should be OK. I would still go bigger than a 125 if you want to keep her long term.
The main reason I got a 210 gallon was because I wanted a big Angel.

quarryshark is offline   Reply With Quote

angel, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com