Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-14-2013, 09:51 PM   #221
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrc8858 View Post
Made another sale today- pink rapture zoas, radioactive dragon eye zoas, blue clove polyps, blue pipe organ, war coral favite, Christmas favia, teal favia,baby blue platygyra, pink pulsing xenia, and Galaxea for $60, another happy customer and more room for some new frags
I need to get some corals off you!! Lol can u PM me a list of what u have and prices? And how much for shippin?

Old 03-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #222
Aquarium Advice Addict

Here's my current ad which lists everything I have right now ready to go. The acan I sent you is actually the most expensive frag currently on my list .. (thanks Adam, its still free for you lol) .. as for shipping just the fedex shipping is $55 and then like $10 in shipping supplies right now because I havent ordered anything for shipping yet so I don't have a bulk buy deal yet. This is why I haven't really advertised to ship yet since the only way to make it worth it for me and the customer is to get the supplies in large enough bulk that I can get it down to about $5 a box. After that the more I ship the cheaper FedEx will do it for me so that to will drop in time.

Fwd: Coral Frags - $5
http://wheeling.craigslist.org/for/3675832111.html

Old 03-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #223
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Here's my current ad which lists everything I have right now ready to go. The acan I sent you is actually the most expensive frag currently on my list .. (thanks Adam, its still free for you lol) .. as for shipping just the fedex shipping is $55 and then like $10 in shipping supplies right now because I havent ordered anything for shipping yet so I don't have a bulk buy deal yet. This is why I haven't really advertised to ship yet since the only way to make it worth it for me and the customer is to get the supplies in large enough bulk that I can get it down to about $5 a box. After that the more I ship the cheaper FedEx will do it for me so that to will drop in time.

Fwd: Coral Frags - $5
http://wheeling.craigslist.org/for/3675832111.html
Darn. So $65 just for shipping alone?? Lol yikesss
Old 03-14-2013, 11:39 PM   #224
Aquarium Advice Addict

Yep, that's the issue right now :/ ... I have told a few people and am still willing to offer free shipping for purchases of $225 or more which is pretty much one of everything that I've got including some that's not on the list lol
Old 03-14-2013, 11:50 PM   #225
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Yep, that's the issue right now :/ ... I have told a few people and am still willing to offer free shipping for purchases of $225 or more which is pretty much one of everything that I've got including some that's not on the list lol
Wow.. that's a lot of coral lol
Old 03-21-2013, 12:32 AM   #226
Aquarium Advice Addict

Haven't been adding many pics due to having to link em all now lol but here's what's going on. I made a new rock structure which a couple of you may remember me talking about a while back that I was gonna completely Rescape it once I found the pieces I liked. So here's what I made a couple weeks ago with 4 choice pieces right after I moved which is now curing in a tub next to the tank, and a shot of the tank from a few mins ago. I really need to get the new piece in to replace the entire rock pile on the left but I first have to frag off all the corals on those rocks which tonight I did my watermelon favia, gsp, and halimedia. In a few days ill go through all the small rocks and frag off my polyps which will leave me with just a couple larger rocks that'll come out when the new piece goes in.

Old 03-21-2013, 12:34 AM   #227
Aquarium Advice Addict

I really need some more sandbed room as you all can probably tell haha.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:54 AM   #228
Giant Clam Addict
Community Admin

POTM Champion

I'm in the same boat! We just need to invest in wide tanks.
Sniperhank is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:22 AM   #229
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well I still got my 2 frag tanks that I'm working on but everythings been slow. Need to save up some more money to put into those to get them up and running and that'll give me another 2'x8' of space
Old 03-21-2013, 08:17 PM   #230
Aquarium Advice Addict

Just made some more room for more corals had another happy customer stop down, picked up- blue clove polyps, blue pipe organ, mixed frag green bay packer/fire and ice zoas, war coral favite, yellow polyps, Galaxea, teal favia, baby blue platygyra, green star polyps, ora green birdsnest, green slimer, and pulsing xenia for $60

Tags
46 gallon, 6 gallon

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com