MRC's 46 Gallon BF Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice your a good bit away but not to far. So when i get me tank up and runnin I will be taking a drive!

So, what do you guys think? I still need to move it around a lil bit to get the right angle and lower it about an inch but it gives you a pretty good idea.

45469-albums2911-picture54719.jpg

Ya that's getting moved to the right pane above the shelf, just sat it there til I get a chance to scrape the glass. It's so frickin difficult to do anything in this tank without dropping, bumping, or smashing a coral lol.

And that rock was Sooooo hard to get into the tank. The top shelf is larger then the opening to the tank so I had to kick the bottom out to drop it in which wasn't easy being that it weighs about 30lbs haha.

Just got back from FedEx. Shipping robbiesamp 23 frags for what I feel was a steal for him lol. Not gonna disclose price ill leave that to him if he wants but I honestly don't think he could have gotten the size and selection he's about to receive for that price anywhere else other then a local reefer :)

No lighting over them so no color really but here they are.

45469-albums2911-picture55177.jpg

Back
Top Bottom