MRC's Frag Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol been a while, everything kinda went on hold for a while there but I'm setting up one of the tanks now which I just need to order a couple more barb fittings and the loc-line for my return and I'm gonna start the cycle. I've moved since the last update and had some issues to deal with but all is well now so back on track. I have been selling frags from my other tank on a regular basis though including some shipping and am quickly running out of room all the time so I need another tank in action now.

Cool. Good to see you back here. Hope all counties well. In the process of setting up my LFS here in San Jose. Looking forward to seeing some updated pics!!

Oh wow, I never noticed you were in san Jose. I was born in Pittsburg and lived in newark/fremont for a while. I've really been considering moving back too haha.

Where did move to recently? Thought you were back east (Virginia?) last time I saw you posting.

I'm in West Virginia. I'm still here but me and the ex split (obviously since I'm saying ex lol) so someone had to move... Well, it wasn't her haha

Back
Top Bottom