Mushrooms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alfie

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi hope some one can help me , I had six small mushrooms on a piece of live rock and over night they have all gone , I have one pair of clowns , 3 dancing shrimp and 3 hermits the tank has been running for 6 weeks and I am new to marine fish so help needed thanks Alfie

Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

Could they have dislodged and floated away? I have a huge shroom covered rock and they constantly relocate themselves. lol

How is your water? Ammonia, trites, trates?

Just done my water and all spot on did wonder if they moved but can't see them

Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

Could they have dislodged and floated away? I have a huge shroom covered rock and they constantly relocate themselves. lol

How is your water? Ammonia, trites, trates?
+1,,mine move a lot also,,i have found a lot of mine (mostly red ones)like to move to the back of the tank and attach to the rock where they can't be seen

I have shrooms sprouting up between rocks and behind them, I would take a real good look and see if they are floating or maybe they found a new home. It is possible for them to pretty much disinegrate, I just purchased one online adn it literally melted over night.

But they are one of the hardiest corals so chances are they are just somewhere else in the tank. lol

How big is your tank btw? And how much live rock?

We love pictures here also, so when you have a chance we'd love to see your tank. :-D

Thanks I will keep looking,the tank is 180lts and 20 kl of live rock and 15 kl of base rock will try to put some photos on soon

Ok, cool, looking forward to seeing your setup. In that big of a tank and that amount of rock the shrooms could be anywhere. lol

Tell me about it hard enough finding the hermits

Still can't see them must b ghost ones lol

Back
Top Bottom