My 20g Long/10g Sump setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I looked on igreens and those angels are listed as possible for 20g but people on here say no so I guess my question is why not? Is it a bioload issue that I need to be diligent about water changes etc or is it a swimming space issue?

Oh. Ingreens. Well, we have a lot of people come on here saying that Ingreens said they could do it. The people who have are well seasoned experts who can train them to do well in such a tank.

Well then what do I need to do to be able to do that? I guess I want to learn to be able to be that kind of an expert. What do they do that's different?

I looked on igreens and those angels are listed as possible for 20g but people on here say no so I guess my question is why not? Is it a bioload issue that I need to be diligent about water changes etc or is it a swimming space issue?

Ok here we go, first off it is doable (I've done it) but it takes some planning. While they do have large bio loads for a nano, that's not the only concern. In a tank that small they should really be the only open water column swimmer. It should also be added last and be added to a mature tank so that the bio filter has been built up enough to handle it. If your really considering this I would say you need to re home both the clowns and the fire fish and gramma and replace them with a sand bed dweller and a percher type fish ( prawn gobies and a clown goby type fish work best). And limit it to 2-3 fish total.

Hmm, well that sucks. While I have no issue rehoming the clowns I really like the gramma and firefish even though I haven't seen them because their hiding in the rocks. :/ sigh so frustrating

I wouldn't do it. The angels swim a lot and require lots of grazing areas. Plus your tank is mostly softies and lps. Those are the main targets of these angels. They also get quite aggressive in small tanks. Just keep the clowns IMO.

Haha yeah that's currently holding me back as well. Clown gobies are cool.

I just love that bright orange the coral beauties and catalinas have. If there was another goby or small fish I would totally snag it up and be happy :) well and if my gramma and firefish would come out of the rocks

Ok, so Orange spotted goby/pistol pair, clown goby, and six line wrasse to go with my fire fish and royal gramma... Any issues with that stocking?

I would get a 6 line you see eat prepared at the store (not a bad idea for any fish) but stocking sounds fine to me

Ok, last question...what if I get the flown goby (yellow) and a purple firefish and six libe wrasse to go with the firefish and royal gramma?

Back
Top Bottom