My 20g Long/10g Sump setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just beware with the sixline. Having that many rock dwelling species you may run into aggression issues in that small of a tank.

Add the six line last and watch for aggression. You may be ok and get a super chill sixline or you could get one bent on destruction

Ok, I had ready planned on adding him last anyways. In a week or so I'll get the other two and give them some time to adjust then add him last.

Ok, so it's be four days since I've seen my firefish. I checked all around my tank, in my tank, in the sump, overflow, hob filter in the sump and I can't find him anywhere :(

Yeah I have glass on top except for about an inch in the back for wires and overflow. That's the thing that bothers me is that there is nothing in the floor or anywhere

3-5 hermit crabs, cerith snails, nassirus snails,

Corals:

Dragon eye Zoa
Fire and ice Zoa
Tubbs blue Zoa
Hammer coral
Frogspawn
Candy cane coral
Green hairy mushroom
Ricordea mushroom

And that is everything except live rock and sand

Well if it died the hermits may have eaten the body, or it's a really good hider and you should search at night with a red light

Why a red light? And I've been checking the ammonia to see if there was a spike and there hasn't been so that's why I thought it might have jumped but I haven't found a body :/ I just don't want to go get a replacement fish and he is alive

Most marine critters can't see red so it will let you see what's going on without spooking things

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396484615.776157.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396484631.338226.jpg

Both the red and purple firefish have made appearances. Royal gramma is getting quite brave and stays out a lot now.

All parameters have tested normal.

Question: is a McCoskers flasher wrasse or Bluehead fairy wrasse an option instead of the sixline? And will these three be out and swimming a lot?

The fairy wrasses need more swimming room. That tank is to small for them

Back
Top Bottom