Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-31-2011, 12:41 PM   #41
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Next year maybe you get the huge tank for your birthday! Or maybe an anniversary present for the BOTH of you! LOL

Old 08-31-2011, 12:42 PM   #42
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
Next year maybe you get the huge tank for your birthday! Or maybe an anniversary present for the BOTH of you! LOL
I happen to like you way of thinking but my mortgage company doesn't think much of it. LOL

Old 09-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #43
Aquarium Advice Addict

Updated photos.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:05 PM   #44
Aquarium Advice Addict

My new $5.00 Hammer and $10.00 Zoantha after less than 1 hour in the tank.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #45
Aquarium Advice Addict

Forgot to post the pictures. LOL
Old 09-02-2011, 09:10 PM   #46
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Nice zooa colony. The hammer is cool too, wait til that thing opens all the way up and spreads. they are awesome!
Old 09-03-2011, 08:26 AM   #47
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Nice zooa colony. The hammer is cool too, wait til that thing opens all the way up and spreads. they are awesome!
I love the hammers and the torches. Makes me a bit nervous that I can keep it from damaging the others but...... Besides, my wife really wanted something that "Blows in the Breeze". LOL On top of that, it is nice to have something the clowns just might decide to host in. That would be cool.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:09 AM   #48
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

My torch is ALWAYS mistaken for a nem it's so long and flowy. Thats another good one if thats the look you are looking for.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:41 AM   #49
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
My torch is ALWAYS mistaken for a nem it's so long and flowy. Thats another good one if thats the look you are looking for.
I really want a one but alas, not enough lighting yet. Key word is YET! LOL I am going to do a DIY lighting job but I am wrestling with the size. I want to do one that fits my tank but I want to upsize the tank as soon as I can manage it. A big part of me wants to build it to the size of tank I want to get and just make do in the meantime.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #50
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Makes sense, why do the lighting twice? I don't think the torch requires super high lighting, mine is on my sandbed and flourishing there. It's similar to the frogspawn and hammer I believe. Here's the link for it, moderate light and flow.

Torch Coral

Tags
build, reef, reef build

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com