Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #81
Aquarium Advice Addict

Shot this last night with just the blues on. Makes the clowns look like B & W. LOL

Blues only - YouTube

Old 10-08-2011, 09:48 AM   #82
Aquarium Advice Addict

Have to go down and winterize the neighborhood pool this morning but then...... It's off to the grand openning of a new LFS here in my area. My plan is to come home with my last fish for this build which will be a Diamond Watchman Goby. As part of thier grand openning they are running a sale so I can get it for $35 which seems to be about a $10 savings. After that, it will be time to start concentrating on some corals.

Old 10-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #83
Aquarium Advice Addict

There is so much activity in your aquarium! It looks great!
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:01 AM   #84
Aquarium Advice Addict

Thanks redsea. I appreciate it. I am very happy with how it is coming together. So far, the only hickup I have had is a bit of a flood when I cleaned my canister filter about a month ago. LOL Now, if I can do as well on the corals I will be very happy.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #85
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnelson99 View Post
Thanks redsea. I appreciate it. I am very happy with how it is coming together. So far, the only hickup I have had is a bit of a flood when I cleaned my canister filter about a month ago. LOL Now, if I can do as well on the corals I will be very happy.
Yep, the tank will be filled up with corals, before you know it, and you will have to get another tank soon than you thought! I am currently trying to stock my 34g with corals, I only have 4 at the moment.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:07 AM   #86
Aquarium Advice Addict

Yes, I have 4 as well. Looked at some very nice clams yesterday at the LFS that has its grand opening today. They had several full size and then a few tiny ones. Wish I was ready for one but I have been cautioned against it until the tank matures some more.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:15 AM   #87
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnelson99 View Post
Yes, I have 4 as well. Looked at some very nice clams yesterday at the LFS that has its grand opening today. They had several full size and then a few tiny ones. Wish I was ready for one but I have been cautioned against it until the tank matures some more.
Yea, I have heard the Clams aren't the easiest creatures to keep, they are very colorful and beautiful though! I think they also require high lighting, which I don't have in my 34 gallon.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #88
Aquarium Advice Addict

great looking tank. i too like how much movement you have. great job
Old 10-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #89
Aquarium Advice Addict

Today's additions. Our Diamond Watchman Goby and a couple of corals. Don't ask the names because I don't know. LOL I decided to try one hard coral just to see how it does in my tank with my lighting. It was only $10.00 before the grand opening discount and the reef club discount. All told, for those there items, some coral dip, and some epoxy I spent about $85.00 after tax. Not bad considering the fish is $45.00 before tax everywhere else.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:33 PM   #90
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Nice pickups! Hopefully we can see a better picture of the goby after he is in the tank.

Tags
build, reef, reef build

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com