My 45 Gal. Reef Build - First Timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks twitch. I am thrilled with how it is all thriving. Water tests never budge a bit. I would like to take credit but I think I just got lucky with a very stable tank. LOL

ive got one and havent been able to take a picture like those. maybe i just need to get some specimens like his and then try taking pictures

coffeetwitch said:
ive got one and havent been able to take a picture like those. maybe i just need to get some specimens like his and then try taking pictures

I guess it depends on the phone. All my pics are taken with my iPhone 4S

the aquarium lights mess with my iphone 4 color correction. but i always take them with hdr on. so maybe thats whats doing it.

I did not have the hdr on when I took those. The key is focus. Center your shot zoomed to what you want. Then, tap the screen where you want to the focus to be, wait a second or two and it will refocus on that and then snap the picture. :) My iPhone is a 4 but the first generation of 4.

Tank looks beautiful mate. Yours is definitely one of my favorites, your fish choices are awesome too!

Oh Yeah!!!! Just found my sump. Guy posted on a local forum that he and his wife are expecting so he is selling everything. Got a 36" x 18" x 18" acrylic tank for $10.00 I haven't seen it but for $10 it can't be all bad right? Worse case senario, I will cut it up and use the acrylic to build my own.

Thanks. I appreciate it. Very happy with how they all are doing. Once I started watching the mag they took off. :)

Back
Top Bottom