My aquascape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Everett Adams

Aquarium Advice Activist
Put my reef saver in.

Any thoughts or suggestions on aquascaping would be appreciated!!

Attachments

• image-2560558799.jpg
    image-2560558799.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 138
  • image-2098143377.jpg
    image-2098143377.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 112
Looks great i think you will like it just make sure they will not fall. If you have to secure some with coral glue. That looks like marco rocks key largo base rock. That is what i used.

thank you for the kind words! I will def glue them. I need to move them back first I think though I have them set in the middle of the tank. Thoughts on that?

Hmm maybe I should keep it in the
Middle
I also plan on having a tang

Don't glue them ALL together, think about when you want to remove them.

I'd make sure there is space between the glass and the rock to prevent "dead spots".

Have you thought about adding some good quality LR to help "revive" the marco? The rockscape looks nice, but not very natural. I would try finding LR with some different shapes and create some shelves (low, middle, and high); you have to think about the future and where the corals will go.

So far it looks good, keep up the "cave" idea for the fish, but don't forget about the corals!

Thanks for the great advice! I have 50 pounds of live rock on the way. I will def do some shelving i see a few spots corals could go now but the more spots for placement the better. Thanks again !!

Back
Top Bottom