Wooh so much info. I know what i did was beyond exta ordinary, forgv me coz don't know yet what to do (actually till now) just following the orders of my set-up guy & i am not aware of this site before. Okay, this is the case, 65gal was set-up... 1st to 5 days we got 10kg of live rock let them sit in a saltwater that was below the required salinity. During that period i was not able to get the parameters. Then 5th day i adjusted the salinity added 30kg of live rock. Lights were on since day one. On the 7th day we bought 2 damsels & cbs. After 2 days checked the parameters everything 0. Then every 2 days took 5-10gal out and replaced by new water (saltwater u/v filtered) Then almost in its 2nd week a friend of mine gave 5 nassarius 5 turbo snails, 1 cleaner shrimp & 1 fire shrimp. Since then i added 5ml of super bacteria every 2 days coz i'm afraid of messing up (guess messed up already).
Now, i cannot do fishless cycle coz i dont want them to be stressed out of the long travel & i dont want to kill them just because i don't know how to transfer them w/0 oxygen.
what can i do to correct my mistakes. I am closely monitoring the parameters coz i'm so scared that my ammonia, nitrate, & nitrites will show up all at the same time.
Note: i'm using saltwater u/v filtered. But the initial water (1 week) was a saltwater mix by teco.
Glad i'm with AA now.