My cat & I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
huma-huma said:
Def don't wanna try lowering, because it'll cause swings, was just a lil shocked by the number:). And that's an impressive stock list:) is that a blue hippo tang I see in the last pic? If so, I'd plan on eventually getting a bigger tank or possibly returning him, the hippo can get massive and needs a ton of swimming space. I just can't remember off the top of my head your specific size tank

I think the commons idea on tank size seem to be a 120 but I have a 56 collum with a blue tang that's an inch and half if that ..alittle bigger then a damsel

The tang police rise again. Typically and for the best interests of the fish, tangs require ALOT of swimming room. especially the blue one. Just figure you can't keep the tangs in there together forever.

When I watched my tangs when I had 3, I was amazed at how much tank room they really like. The Kole tang which is supposed to be ok in a 75g was the most active tang racing back and forth all day. When I watch my yellow tang now I am thanlful I didn't throw one in my 55g like I had wanted to but was stopped by people on this forum. For that I am grateful . :)

Got 60g-65g not sure. I just rearranged the furniture. I think they liked the new arrangement. Did not dispose any LR but it looks more spacious, i like it.

Attachments

• image-743990666.jpg
    image-743990666.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 61
Looks spacious, wish I had the eye for re arranging rock, I never seem to be happy with how I do mine. lol

I have a 120 i've been testing to see if it holds water so far so good just going to clean it once again and let it sit dry then will move everything over once it cycles ..if it wasn't for the 120 I wouldn't have boughtthe tang...

I have a 120 i've been testing to see if it holds water so far so good just going to clean it once again and let it sit dry then will move everything over once it cycles ..if it wasn't for the 120 I wouldn't have boughtthe tang...

Smart man. :) Always thinking ahead. Thats what the fishies need. :)

Back
Top Bottom