Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-29-2009, 01:41 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Freak

Too much sweet air?

Old 04-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice Addict

Fish like hot dogs, and small amounts of meat but Id just toss a few uncooked raw skrimps in there and let the crabs fight over em.

I think your method of food delivery is rather intresting, what is your saliva doing for that tank though? You are a dentist.

Why are you giving them chemically laced food anyways?

frozen is better then flake.

Old 04-29-2009, 04:36 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDevil View Post
Fish like hot dogs, and small amounts of meat but Id just toss a few uncooked raw skrimps in there and let the crabs fight over em.

I think your method of food delivery is rather intresting, what is your saliva doing for that tank though? You are a dentist.

Why are you giving them chemically laced food anyways?

frozen is better then flake.
To answer your question, I do not spit out like someone chewing snuff spitting out saliva. The saliva "contamination" is minimal if there is any effect at all. I know it is offending to some people but it works well for me. Yes human saliva contains bacteria but whether or not it plays a role in a 125 gallon tank is difficult to say without proper studies especially in that minute amount. Take it for what it is worth. DP
Old 04-29-2009, 04:42 PM   #24

Send a message via AIM to MichaelsLilGray Send a message via Yahoo to MichaelsLilGray
your a very disturbed man you know this right 0_o... doesnt matter how you chew food... saliva is produced to help break it down. period.. there is no "minimal" saliva.. its coated in it.. we cant drink the fish water... and the fish cant drink ours... so its not like feeding a dog.. it matters... our saliva is full of acids to help brake down foods, im sure that those acids are effecting all the bacteria in your tank.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:42 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice Freak

Hello all,

You are a great bunch of people! Thank you for all your wisdom and everything is appreciated! Dai
Old 04-29-2009, 04:52 PM   #26
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelsLilGray View Post
your a very disturbed man you know this right 0_o... doesnt matter how you chew food... saliva is produced to help break it down. period.. there is no "minimal" saliva.. its coated in it.. we cant drink the fish water... and the fish cant drink ours... so its not like feeding a dog.. it matters... our saliva is full of acids to help brake down foods, im sure that those acids are effecting all the bacteria in your tank.
If you do not like the way I feed my fish then do it your way. I am just sharing what I find to be a good way to distribute the food that works for me. I am not feeding my stomach content if you are worrying about the acid. Heck the human saliva bacteria may even help to break down the nitrite I don't know... OK I was kidding about the lamp chops and stuff but you may find my technique a good one. :p DP
Old 04-29-2009, 05:17 PM   #27
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dai Phan View Post
To answer your question, I do not spit out like someone chewing snuff spitting out saliva. The saliva "contamination" is minimal if there is any effect at all. I know it is offending to some people but it works well for me. Yes human saliva contains bacteria but whether or not it plays a role in a 125 gallon tank is difficult to say without proper studies especially in that minute amount. Take it for what it is worth. DP
snuff??? maybe chew or dip but last time I checked snuff was in the movie 8mm.

It contains alot of foul bacteria, enough to support the white blood cells in human and block AIDS attacking white blood cells. You're a dentist you should know that much. A canines mouth is cleaner then a humans, at any given time.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:24 PM   #28
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDevil View Post
snuff??? maybe chew or dip but last time I checked snuff was in the movie 8mm.

It contains alot of foul bacteria, enough to support the white blood cells in human and block AIDS attacking white blood cells. You're a dentist you should know that much. A canines mouth is cleaner then a humans, at any given time.
Thank you! I will have my dog chew the sushi for me from now on. Regards, DP
Old 04-29-2009, 05:40 PM   #29
Aquarium Advice Addict

^^^ this guys a crock, its a BS thread.

man tamed fire for a reason.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:41 PM   #30
Aquarium Advice Regular

Im just going to come out and say it for everyone. Doc Phan you are a retard. The only reason you started this thread was to get under people skin. Yes have your dog chew the food...... your exact approach is like saying to your wife ill chew your food and then you can eat it. better yet why dont you get a wife or will no one want to be with a doctor who eats half a big mac and then spits it out into a tank. you should be arrested for animal cruelty. Again you are RETARDED>

Tags
feeding

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com