My fowlr - to reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww man that stinks. I knew how you always wanted one too. :-(

Any marks on the body, did another fish perhaps have his way with the flame?

Yeah acclimation was ok and he seamed to eat the flake ok don't seem to be any marks on him he was just missing this morning and I found him in the live rock I'm not sure what's happened really it might just be one of those things I suppose 

Well if all other fishes are doing fine and everything else nothing to worry about, maybe the life of this angel was this much :) Buy a new one - Happy Reefing :)

Caught my sea hare out and about last night he's getting bigger

Attachments

• image-1174349609.jpg
    image-1174349609.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 104
tank looks beautiful!! and I chuckled when I seen your recent pics with the puffer in there...seems like a very photogenic puffer lol:)

negligent_inmate said:
tank looks beautiful!! and I chuckled when I seen your recent pics with the puffer in there...seems like a very photogenic puffer lol:)

Yeah as soon as the camera comes out the puffer and the tang rush over to the glass they think it's feeding time again lol

Awesome :). I've never understood the premise behind a FOWLR other than to keep non reef safe animals. Nice new additions. What is the one on the left exactly?

Sarcothelia said:
Awesome :). I've never understood the premise behind a FOWLR other than to keep non reef safe animals. Nice new additions. What is the one on the left exactly?

It's pulsing xenia sorry photos from iPhone and it's all moving so pics not so good lol 

New pic of sun coral

Attachments

• image-2531676483.jpg
    image-2531676483.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 85
  • image-3077187825.jpg
    image-3077187825.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 97
skidrow52 said:
Beautiful!! So are you feeding it daily?

Yeah red plankton or rotifers should I be feeding every day or every other day I have been doing it every evening when lights are down and I have stepped up water changes to twice a week

I'd feed them every other day but a lot of people feed daily perhaps more than once in a day, if you are skimming good, chaning water on time then you can do the same all you have to care is your water quality.

Back
Top Bottom