My god! how much do fish drink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saltcreep1025

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It seems like every couple days I am pouring water into my tanks to keep them filled! Are my fish really drinking that much water???

It seems like every couple days I am pouring water into my tanks to keep them filled! Are my fish really drinking that much water???

Is this a real question? If so then ill start by saying its evaporation your refilling.

If its a joke then ill start by saying yes. They drink to much and thats why we have AA. Its really for their support!

My version of vodka dosing for cyano bloom... pour vodka in shot glass.. take shot.. contemplate how much I could get on craigslist... repeat

lol....evaporation is correct make sure you add ro/di water without salt...The water is evaporating not the salt....

This makes no sense cause they pee out the same amount they drink so your water level shouldn't change but your water should yellow without the proper filtration.

This makes no sense cause they pee out the same amount they drink so your water level shouldn't change but your water should yellow without the proper filtration.

Are you serious too? I hope your joking.

Its called EVAPORATION. When your water level drops its disappearing from evaporation
Here are some links for those of you who dont quite understand evaporation
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=evaporation

http://www.ehow.com/how_7776313_stop-evaporation-fish-tank.html

Y'all are killin me here!

Mine drink so much I've hung a hamster water bottle off the side. They constantly swim up to the metal spout and take drinks from it.

My version of vodka dosing for cyano bloom... pour vodka in shot glass.. take shot.. contemplate how much I could get on craigslist... repeat

Ha ha .
Who or what are you vodka dosing ?

Back
Top Bottom